| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mangareva, Gambier Islands in December is fairly hot at 24.25 °C (75.65 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in December is dampish. A sizable 203.9mm (8in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:27 long and the longest day is 13:32 long with an average length of 13:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Mangareva, Gambier Islands December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Mangareva, Gambier Islands, French Polynesia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Mangareva, Gambier Islands:
- Atuona, French Polynesia - 1543.5 kms (959.1 miles) NNW
- Pago Pago, Tutuila, American Samoa - 3878.6 kms (2410.2 miles) W
- Takaroa, French Polynesia - 1431.4 kms (889.5 miles) NW
- Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia - 1905.8 kms (1184.3 miles) WNW
- Bora-Bora Motu, French Polynesia - 1904.8 kms (1183.7 miles) WNW
- Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia - 1647.1 kms (1023.5 miles) WNW
- Hao, French Polynesia - 840.6 kms (522.3 miles) NW
- Rurutu, French Polynesia - 1681.7 kms (1045 miles) W
- Tubuai, French Polynesia - 1482.4 kms (921.2 miles) W