| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mangareva, Gambier Islands in October is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in October is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in October is very faintly moist. Some 148.5mm (5.8in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Mangareva, Gambier Islands October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Mangareva, Gambier Islands, French Polynesia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Mangareva, Gambier Islands:
- Atuona, French Polynesia - 1543.5 kms (959.1 miles) NNW
- Pago Pago, Tutuila, American Samoa - 3878.6 kms (2410.2 miles) W
- Takaroa, French Polynesia - 1431.4 kms (889.5 miles) NW
- Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia - 1905.8 kms (1184.3 miles) WNW
- Bora-Bora Motu, French Polynesia - 1904.8 kms (1183.7 miles) WNW
- Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia - 1647.1 kms (1023.5 miles) WNW
- Hao, French Polynesia - 840.6 kms (522.3 miles) NW
- Rurutu, French Polynesia - 1681.7 kms (1045 miles) W
- Tubuai, French Polynesia - 1482.4 kms (921.2 miles) W